hello peeps. went out with siew to town today,
to get CNY clothes and I saw gitte & lx at far east too.
haha. such a coincidence lah. anyway, headed to bugis
after town as we didn't really have any good grabs,
and I swear bugis was like crazy okay.
you should have seen the crowd at the traffic light,
the one in between parco & bugis village.
it was so crowded and full, I swear if I waited,
I would have to wait for approximately 3 traffic lights (?)
before I get my turn to cross the road.. so scary can.
& thus, the very smart me & siew decided to climb over
yeah, the fence. lol. yah lah, super unglam and paisae la.
but really lor. if you stood there and waited, I bet you
would have sweat like how you go three rounds around
the stadium's track. haha. okay, maybe a little exaggerating
but many people also climbed the fence okay.
including a lady, who wore a dress. I was like "o.O. wa pro"
luh. so don't say I unglam or what hor. hng~
anyway, am so tired now, I'm going to rest early.
school starts at 8am for me tomorrow, so gonna run 10rounds
around the track and maybe you can catch me dozing during
the lessons tomorrow. JA.
♥ 7:11 PM